Terms & Conditions Before checking out, please review these policies. We reserve the right to refuse your order if it does not comply with our policies.
FREE Delivery within the Chicagoland Area.
All orders will be delivered for free to the Chicagoland area. Chicagoland area includes tri-state counties in Indiana, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Shipments outside the Chicagoland area will be charged standard UPS, FedEx or USPS rates and additional HAZMAT charges as required by the shipper.
In-stock items, in most cases, will arrive within 3-5 business days of your order. FireExtinguishersChicago.com will contact you to provide an expected delivery date. If an item is not in-stock, the delivery date could take longer than 5 business days.
Next Day Delivery, Saturday Delivery and other special shipping requests
While special shipping is available, shipping other than standard shipping will be charged to the customer at normal rates. Contact us Toll Free at 773-432-3473 with your special shipping request for a detailed quote.
PLEASE NOTE- Failed Shipments or Refused Shipments
UPS and other carriers will normally make three attempts at delivery. If there is no error on the part of FireExtinguishersChicago.com or the designated shipper, orders returned to us due to failed delivery or refusal, will be charged a 25% re-stock fee on items returned plus standard UPS or carrier rates to re-ship the items to the requested destination.
The shipping address you provide must be a street address within the continental United States. Fire extinguishers and other fire equipment can not be shipped to a P.O. box. You must provide a valid street for shipping.
Credit Card Statement
All purchases will appear from "Protectco, Inc" on your credit card statement.
FireExtinguishersChicago.com has a 30 day return policy for all merchandise except fire extinguishers. If you would like to return an item you have purchased within the last 30 days, you must start the process by obtaining a return service number. To obtain a return service number, please email us at email@example.com or call Toll Free 773-432-3473. Once a return authorization number has been provided, you must ship the merchandise to FireExtinguishersChicago.com using a track-able shipping method, such as UPS, to the address provided with your return authorization.
- Absolutely no refunds after 30 days.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned merchandise must include the original packaging and be in resalable condition.
- Any product received by the customer that is damaged or defective will be replaced by FireExtinguishersChicago.com according to the manufacturer's warranty policies and procedures.
- Refunds will only be credited to the original credit card used in the original transaction.
Fire Extinguisher Returns
- Fire Extinguishers cannot be returned by a consumer due to Federal Hazardous Materials Shipping regulations. UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service will not accept fire extinguishers for shipment unless the party is a registered Hazardous Materials Shipper.
- Fire Extinguishers can be provided warranty service or replacement. Please call us Toll Free at 773-432-3473 for information on how to receive warranty service or replacement from a local authorized factory service center.
- Damaged fire extinguishers are eligible for replacement but may not be returned due to Hazardous Materials shipping requirements. If you receive a damaged fire extinguisher, REFUSE THE SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY WITH THE DELIVERY PERSON, then please contact the shipping company immediately to report a damaged delivery. Afterwards, contact us to provide shipment of a replacement fire extinguisher and disposal instructions for the damaged extinguisher.
- YOU MUST send us the extinguisher "nameplate" label that contains the serial number and product bar code to be removed from the extinguisher and mailed back to Protectco Fire Safety Services, 1697 W Imperial Court, Mount Prospect, IL 60056. This is essential to process your warranty with the manufacturer and allows the manufacturer to track production issues.
Customer Service Contact Information
Please Call FireExtinguishersChicago.com If you notice any product defect that should be of concern to us, or are not completely satisfied, please contact us immediately at 773-432-3473 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, please remember that local customers within our geographic service area receive free delivery.
FireExtinguishersChicago.com will not share, sell, and/or distribute your personal information for any purpose or reason to any entity or individual.FireExtinguishersChicago.com is a division of Protectco Fire Safety, Inc. ©2008 Protectco, Inc.
1697 W Imperial Court, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Phone: 1-773-432-3473 Email: email@example.com